Yaskawa USAIKM spindle motors
Repair - Exchange - Sale
- In-house repair
- Use of high quality parts; no cheap replicas
- Engine is inspected and tested under realistic conditions
- Capacities also for very high volumes
Repair procedure at a glance
- New and fine adjustment of encoder/encoder systems
- As needed winding repair and balancing
- As needed connector repair or replacement
- Standard complete overhaul according to checklists by our competent technical staff
- For irreparable equipment, an alternative solution will be offered (e.g. replacement or sale)
- 12-month warranty on repair and replacement service
- Standardized repair turnaround times 4-7 days. Express repairs possible.
Examples of type names
- Spindle motors: USAIKM-50-BK43-A, B, C, D, USAIKM-50-BK33-A, B, C, D, USAIKM-50-BK42-A, B, C, D, USAIKM-50-BK32-A, B, C, D, USAIKM-60-ES13, USAIKM-60-ES16, USAIKM-15-MN21, USAIKM-15-MN34
- Encoder: UTMSI-10AAEAZP, UTOPH-10AWW
Yaskawa USAIKM motors are air and water cooled high speed optimized motors up to 16,000 RPM
These engines can be found in the following machines: Matsurura, Hitachi Seiki, Brother, Star, Hurco, Miano, Rover, Enshu.
The motors are mechanically as well as electronically very complex. Especially for the encoder system, we are the only service provider able to offer a repair, so that in case of defects or errors, no complete replacement must be completed.
Profit from our know-how and let us convince you. Take advantage of the benefits and save time and money.
Now we can offer a qualitative repair for this engine series:
The engine is overhauled on the ground, completely disassembled. Old paint and dirt will be removed.
The reassembly is done precisely exactly according to checklists.
Each motor gets a precisely adjusted, new encoder system. High-speed ball bearings up to 25,000 RPM and all seals are replaced. For water-cooled motors, the most precise attention is paid to new seals and they are thoroughly cleaned.
Fans are overhauled on ground and cable terminal strips are always replaced.
After repair, the engine is repainted and extensively tested on the test system. To be sure, we load the motors on the load test bench during testing.