Yaskawa CACR-SR Servopack Series
Repair - Exchange - Sale
Drive module repair
Complex and specially adapted test equipment is developed for each new series. Devices are tested with long-term load test thoroughly checked for functionality. Get an idea of our test facilities.
In times of shortages and discontinuations, we have process-oriented software solutions that monitor our inventories. We order some parts in advance, for series repairs even for 1 year, so that we can fall back on a large stock of spare parts. Certain modules are re-engineered by us.
If possible, a copy of the parameters is always read out and stored upon receipt. After successful repair, the data is compared and in case of exchange or sale, original parameters are transferred or restored to the new device. We have all the necessary hardware as well as software applications to parameterize Yaskawa devices according to the specifications.
The repair process for drive modules includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Preventive overhaul - replacement of all necessary defective and used parts. E.g. electrolytic capacitors, transistors, optoelectronic components.
- Intensive cleaning
- Extensive final and load tests on our test stands
- Parameter adjustment or parameter recovery
- Yaskawa CACR-SR..BE Servopack: CACR-SR10BE12G, CACR-SR20BE12G-E, CACR-SR03BE12G-E, CACR-SR44BE12G-E, CACR-SR30BE12G-E
- Yaskawa CACR-SR..SZ Servopack: CACR-SR03SZ1SS-Y223, CACR-SR10SZ1SFY221, CACR-SR30SZ1SDY230, CACR-SR44SZ1SDY231
- Yaskawa CACR-SR..BB Servopack: CACR-SR07BB1BM, CACR-SR10BB1BF, CACR-SR20BB1BF-B
- Yaskawa CACR-SR..BF Servopack: CACR-SR30BF1AFB, CACR-SR10BF1AMB, CACR-SR20BF1AMB
- Yaskawa CACR-SR..AB Servopack: CACR-SR05AB1ERE, CACR-SR01AB2ER
- Yaskawa CACR-SR..SB Servopack: CACR-SR05SB1AFY187, CACR-SR30SB1ASY124, CACR-SR15SB1AF-Y100
We document the repair process for every order. You can download a detailed description of the process here.
We are continuously looking for new areas of activity. After consultation with the customer, we determine the necessary steps for a safe and qualitative repair
It may happen that error messages continue to be displayed with the connected device. Already during the analysis of the errors, we give the customers suggestions for solutions for different malfunctions and errors. error cases, if we suspect further error causes. Errors and faults are documented, among other things, in the log file of the respective device, which may indicate, for example, encoder communication problems, cable defects or overloads.
Many of our customers have defective devices of the same model in larger quantities. We have optimized our processes for series repair and have the capacity to repair many devices in parallel quickly and to a high repair many devices in parallel.
Cost & Warranty
The repair process itself represents a high degree of technical complexity, which we always want to master with a qualitative and long-term solution for you. solution for you. However, the maintenance of these quality characteristics requires, to agree on a repair flat rate or standard repair price. We communicate honestly and transparently all the information you need. For example, prices, previous and completed work steps, delivery times, etc.
CACR-SRCA20FZSY91 or DF8203416-F0 REV.F03 Platine
CACR-SR20BF12GE or CACR-SR20BE12G-E Re-Engineered Servopack
CACR-SR10BF12GE or CACR-SR10BE12G-E Re-Engineered Servopack
CACR-SR15BF12GE or CACR-SR15BE12G-E Re-Engineered Servopack
You can contact us in the following way:
Chat with our customer support, write us a message: [email protected] or call us: +49 6251 9888430