Standard repair Servo - Spindle motors
Our standard repair service for Servo - Spindle motors includes:
- Exchange of defective and worn bearings (ball bearings) and connectors.
- Replacing seals
- Intensive cleaning.
- Performance test: uniform turning at different speeds and heating in order to simulate conditions similar to those encountered during operation.
- The motor is tested on a servo or spindle motor for a longer period of time.
The following errors, for example, are known to us and can be eliminated:
For parts that are not included in our repair flat rate, you will receive a separate cost estimate
Not included in the flat rate are or will be offered separately:
- Defective encoders, resolvers.
- Repair of the brake unit and winding short circuit.
- Breakage of the housing, rotor and starter, loss of magnetism.
Due to the high quality work we give 12 months warranty on perfect function.
See the procedure of the repair
|Servo/Spindle drive module reports encoder error||Defective encoder, defective cables|
|motor bucks||Defect in the encoder, insulation error|
|Loud metallic noises||Ball bearing, housing defective|
|High consumption, drive module is overloaded||Insulation fault, ball bearing, encoder|
|CNC reports brake faulty/ brake does not open||Brake coil interrupted or stuck|
|Brake does not hold||Brake lining worn out|
In principle, any possible faults can be detected and remedied in our test system. Look at the photos and videos of ours test stands an.
Our current brochure about industrypart GmbH can be found in Download area
You can contact us in the following way:
Chat with our customer support, write us a message: [email protected] or call us: +49 6251 9888430