We are a service company, which is specialized in series repair of drive electronics from processing machines of well-known manufacturers
- Servo / spindle drives, converters and amplifiers
- Drive modules and frequency converters
- Power Supplies, Inverter and Converter
- Servo- / spindle motors AC/DC
Yaskawa, Okuma, Mitsubishi, Fanuc, Siemens, Haas and Sanyo Denki.
Range of services
- Preventive repair at component level and repair according to standardized procedures with documentation
- Spare parts organization
- Development of test stations and procedures
- New development or reengineering of modules and complete devices
- More than 20 years of experience in service for industrial electronics
- Fully climate controlled & ESD protected facilities
- > 1300 m² state-of-the art premise
- > 70 test facilities
- Preventive repairs - exchange - sales
The History of industrypart
Mr. Siebert has been working as a sole proprietor in various industrial sectors since 1999. In 2001 the company Siemens approached him with devices from processing machines as well as process control monitors. This enabled him to gain qualitative experience with industrial electronics. Gradually, additional employees with specialist knowledge were incorporated and the inquiries increased. We grew continuously with our new challenges. As a second mainstay, we helped to develop and further develop sales.
What we can repair and, above all, test, we often offer directly to our customers for sale on our website and on various other internet platforms. This means that the customer almost always has the option of buying the device directly, buying it in exchange or having it repaired. Our focus is on our repair quality.
Thanks to specially developed test stations and standardized processes, we have been working in accordance with ISO standards for a long time. Nevertheless, in 2011 we were officially certified according to the "DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008" standard.
We employ our own department that programs our unique, in-house software for the management of repair orders, services, repair documentation, stock items and shop items. This software helps us to know everything about the processes and the individual devices. Starting with an inquiry through to the final evaluation of the order process by our customers. The customer can find out the current stage of his unit being repaired online and has better planning options.
In general, all devices are cleaned thoroughly and extensively preventively repaired.
Our primary goal is of course customer satisfaction. Secondly, however, we would also like to prove to consumers that not only manufacturers or manufacturer-related companies can deliver very good repair work.
We are goal-oriented, reliable and highly motivated.
Our employees are always highly motivated.
Viktor Siebert - General Manager/CEO